Local & UK move
Our business in Devizes and our removals staff come from all over Wiltshire so we know the area very well. Whether you are moving locally, nationally or internationally our level of service does not change - you and your items are looked after all the same. Come in and see us in our office in Devizes, Wiltshire, we have an 800sqft premises where we have storage, vehicle hire and our removals team.
We can either load your items in the morning and deliver the same day or for bigger moves or moves further afield we can load your items on day 1 and deliver to the new address on day 2. If your coming into our Storage facility then great, you can access it anytime during working hours without any notice.
If you are looking for a Man & Van service for smaller moves or if you want to muck in and help yourself click here
If you are looking at transporting just a couple of items then our Courier service may be better take a look by clicking here
How a House Removals works:-
- You call or email us asking for a quote.
- We come and conduct a free survey - Occasionally we can do this over the phone and by email if its a very simple small move.
- On the survey we discuss the level of service you need by asking questions such as;
- do you need packing?
- do you need appliances disconnecting?
- do you need any diss-asembling of beds, dinning table etc and do you want us to do this for you or not?
- On the survey we will also give you ideas and tips on packing your items safely in a manor that doesn't cost the earth. We will also need to ask about access issue at the delivery address
- We will work on the quote, we will use Google maps to plan the route and assess parking. The quote will be sent within a couple of working days.
- We follow up the quote with a call to see if you have any questions.
- If you decide to go ahead just give us a call, sign the acceptance form and pay a deposit. The remainder of the move is payable just before the move date. At this point we will discuss your removals a bit more to see if anything has change and to firm up any details on timings etc.
- On the move day we will call you before we head off for your peace of mind that we are on our way. We protect all your floors with blankets and we wrap all the furniture with specialist blankets and covers where needed. If we are doing the packing then this will be done the day/s prior to the move so everything is ready for us,
- We travel to the new property, protect the floors and then unload the furniture to the rooms you want them and place them in position.
- After the move we will call you to see how it all went - feedback is vital so we can improve what we do, we don't get it right every time, no company does but by seeking feedback we are consistently upping the standard
So for more info please contact us.